TABLE OF CONTENTS
I have traveled probably 4-5 million miles on various airlines in this lifetime, but I have never undertaken a trip like this. I know then beginning and the end of it. But I have no idea what will happen in the middle.
It all started a few weeks away when I was invited by a business friend to attend a special ball in Moscow celebrating then 25th anniversary of his company. For reasons that will become clear as this trip unfolds, I decided that I must first travel to Belgrade, my native city. Then, depending on what happens this week in Serbia, I will decide when and where to go next.
So when people ask me “where are you going in Europe,” my truthful answer has been, “I really don’t know” (except for Belgrade). All I can say is that Russia, Austria and Germany will be in play. And maybe some other countries.
So stand by to see how this Spontaneity Trip unfolds.
- DAY 1-2, MAY 12-13: PHOENIX-NEW YORK-BELGRADE
- DAY 3, MAY 14: “BEST LAID PLANS OF MICE AND MEN…”
- DAY 4, MAY 15: POST NUBILA, PHOEBUS… AND BACK TO NUBILA
- DAY 5, MAY 16: SUCCESS! LIFELONG DREAM REALIZED AFTER A 6-MONTH QUEST, ORGANIC WINEMAKING
SUCCESS! LIFELONG DREAM REALIZED AFTER A 6-MONTH QUEST (from ALTZAR.NET)
- DAY 6, MAY 17: AFTERMATH: A DAY OF GRATITUDE AND GIVING THANKS
- DAY 7, MAY 18: GIVING THANKS AT MY BAPTISMAL CHURCH, VISIT TO SISTER
- DAY 8, MAY 19: WALKING TOUR OF SREMSKA MITROVICA aka SIRMIUM
- DAY 9, MAY 20: VISIT TO OPLENAC, DRIVE THROUGH ŠUMADIJA
- DAY 10, MAY 21: FINDING MY BOGDANOVIC GRANDPARENTS’ GRAVESITE, RESEARCHING LINE OF SUCCESSION TO IT
- DAY 11, MAY 22: CONSTANTINE DIES, LAST DAY IN BELGRADE
- Protected: МОЈ НОВИ СТАН? MY NEW FLAT?
- BELGRADE-MOSCOW FLIGHT, A MAGNIFICENT BOLSHOI NIGHT
- MAGICAL MOSCOW DAY, FULL OF WONDERS, MUSIC AND DANCE, Part 1
- MAGICAL MOSCOW DAY, FULL OF WONDERS, MUSIC AND DANCE, Part 2
- MOSCOW DAY 3: DAY OF REFLECTION AND CONTEMPLATION
TO BE CONTINUED…